We are focusing on going “Green” in 2011. We have been Eco-Friendly in many ways, But this year we are prioritizing reducing our carbon foot print.
Some of the things we personally do at The Best Li’l Groom Shop is:
1) Recycle paper, plastic, and Glass. This includes shampoo bottles & our glass Apawthecary bottles.
2) Ditched paper and went digital (Emails, invoicing, scheduling, cards etc.)
3) Eco-Friendly Shampoos, conditioners, perfumes/cologne. All bottled shampoo comes in a Biodegradable recycled package.
4) Tooth paste & Breath Spray are Locally blended with Natural Essential Oils
5) Hand towels & Bath towels are used for ear cleaning and other general cleaning in place of paper towels
6) Vinegar, Essential Oils & Borax are used in place of harsh cleaning chemicals.
These are just a few things we currently do to reduce our carbon paw print. We always are open to new ideas & view points. We also Head up a online community for fellow groomers http://www.facebook.com/greengrooming